Medical marijuana is becoming increasingly popular within the medical community due to its ability to heal and relieve patients. Throughout history, plants have been used in medicine for their natural and therapeutic benefits. With extensive medical research and support, the benefits of cannabis for medical purposes has been shown to alleviate uncomfortable symptoms and improve the overall quality of life of ill or suffering patients. When controlled and monitored by a certified health specialist, medical marijuana is a soothing remedy for improving the lives of patients experiencing pain from chronic illnesses such as cancer, depression, insomnia, and more. Through quality and potency control by a certified physician, medical marijuana certification is available for those who are suffering.
What is Medical Marijuana Certification?
Medical marijuana certifications are available to patients who have a chronic illness or other health condition. Medical marijuana is prescribed due to its natural soothing components for alleviating uncomfortable symptoms, and improving the overall quality of life in a controlled and natural way. Cannabis can be prescribed in the form of oils, capsules, or even topical balms, to offer balance and control with personalized treatments.
There are many benefits medical marijuana certification can offer patients suffering from illness and conditions including:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bulging Disc / Herniated Disc
- Cancer (all types)
- Chronic pain (Back, Joint, Knee, Nerve pain etc)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD) Crohn’s disease
- Epilepsy / Seizure disorder Fibromyalgia
- Heartburn / Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis C
- HIV / AIDS
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Disease
- Lou Gehrigs Disease (ALS)
- Lupus / SLE
- Lyme disease
- Migraine / Headaches
- Muscle Spasms
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Nausea / Vomiting Osteoporosis
- Parkinson’s disease Pancreatitis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Poor appetite
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Psoriasis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Schizophrenia
- Sleep problems / Insomnia Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thyroid Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Traumatic Fractures
- Ulcerative colitis
In order for a patient to qualify for receiving medical marijuana, the law requires patient to receive certification from a licensed healthcare practitioner. A licensed doctor, within the scope of authorized practice, has the primary responsibility for determining the patient’s qualifying condition for care and treatment.
If you do qualify for medical marijuana certification, a personalized treatment plan can be created for you. This includes the most effective form of medical cannabis for your specific illness or symptoms. To find out if you qualify, schedule an initial consultation with one of our medical specialist here at Angelic Lift to learn more.
New Patient Certification – $300 $150
• Initial Medical History Intake
• Review / Request of Medical Records from previous doctors to establish diagnosis
• State Registry Profile Creation
• Physical Exam
• Doctor Certification
• Medication Education
• Medication Recommendation
• Full 210 days / 7 Months Medication Orders
Ask about any specials we might have going on.
Transfer Patient Certification – $150
Transferring from another clinic? No problem.
Veterans – $100 (Initial or Re-certification)
Includes spouses, parents and children over 18.
Required State ID Card Fee – $77.75
This Fee is paid online directly to the Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
Any Medication Dose Adjustment / Request during the 7 months – FREE
We do not charge monthly fees for:
• Medication orders
• Dose increase request fees
• Refill fees or any other follow up fees during your 210 day (7 Month) certification period.
Required 210 day Re-Certification – $150
• This is State mandated follow up every 7 months.
• New orders cannot be entered for a patient by a qualified physician without this follow up visit.
• Veterans and Family pay only $100.
Process takes 2 weeks for approval.
• The State takes this amount of time to verify your identity, Florida residency status, process your credit/debit card payment, approve and send congratulatory email.
• You can buy medication from approved state dispensaries immediately once the email is received.
• Your physical card will come in the mail to your home address shortly after the email.
• See list of state approved dispensaries and products below. All offer delivery to your home if preferred.
State Approved Marijuana Dispensaries
Living with a chronic illness or medical condition can be a daily struggle while trying to cope with your symptoms. Medical marijuana certification offers relief to patients who are desperately needing relief from pain. If you are suffering from any of the conditions mentioned, or are struggling with a painful medical concern, reach out to the professionals here at Angelic Lift to learn more about medical marijuana certification. Contact us today and schedule your consultation towards an improved quality of life! Our offices are open Monday thru Saturday 9 am to 5 pm.