Medical marijuana is becoming increasingly popular within the medical community and the country as a whole due to its undeniable ability to offer relieve to diverse individuals with minimal side effects. Throughout history, plants have been used in medicine for their natural and therapeutic benefits and medical weed is no different. With extensive medical research here in the US and all around the globe, the benefits of cannabis for medicinal purposes has been shown to alleviate many symptoms and improve the overall quality of life of many patients. When recommended and monitored by a certified marijuana doctor like Angelic Lift physicians, the plant, along with its many cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids work together in what is commonly called the “entourage effect” to offer soothing remedies for conditions such as pain, anxiety, poor appetite, depression, insomnia, and more. Through quality and potency control by state approved medical dispensaries in Texas, you can be rest assured that your medical marijuana certification prescriptions will be filled with superior products.
How to get Medical Marijuana Certification in Texas?
Medical marijuana certification in the lone star state is available to patients who have certain chronic health conditions. It can be available from the convenience of your home through our telemedicine platform especially if you live in the remote areas of Texas. The Medical marijuana is prescribed as LOW-THC Cannabis and entered into the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT) system by the qualifying physician. It can then be ordered by the patient and delivered straight to your home from state approved dispensaries. Cannabis products can be prescribed in a variety of strains in the form of thc + cbd oils, tinctures, capsules, edible gummies, gels or even topical balms for personalized treatments.
Which Conditions Qualify for Marijuana Use in Texas?
There are many benefits to getting your medical marijuana certification in Texas from Angelic Lift. By coming to us, you will be seen by physicians who truly believe in the medicinal properties of Cannabis so much that many are patients themselves. Here are some the conditions currently approved in Texas for Medical Marijuana Use:
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
- Diabetes with Nerve Pain
- Epilepsy / Seizure disorders
- Incurable Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
To qualify for medical marijuana in Texas, the law requires the patient receive a medical certification from a licensed healthcare practitioner. A licensed doctor, within the scope of authorized practice, has the primary responsibility for determining the patient’s qualifying condition for care and treatment.
To find out if you qualify, schedule a consultation with us here at Angelic Lift to learn more.
New Patient Certification – $299
• Medical History Intake
• Review / Request of Medical Records to establish diagnosis
• Doctor Certification & Education
• State Registry Profile Creation
• Entering of Medication Orders into CURT
• Once the State verifies your identity as a Texas resident, our Physician can enter your medication orders once approved.
• You can buy your medication from approved state dispensaries immediately once the orders are entered.
• Insurance does NOT cover Medical Marijuana prescriptions.
• There is NO patient ID cards in Texas like other states.
• You will use your regular state issued ID or Driver’s License at the dispensary.
• See the growing list of state approved dispensaries and products below. They ALL offer home delivery!
State Approved Texas Marijuana Dispensaries